Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- Following 1930 installation, the organ was further enlarged and a new console provided by the Kilgen Organ Company in 1955. The organ was removed to Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church in Mariette, Georgia in 1978.
Related Instrument Entries: Farrand & Votey Organ Co. (1892) , Parkey OrganBuilders (Opus 10, 2009) , Ralph Daniel (1980)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit