Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Console
Updated through online information from Scot L. Huntington: This instrument is not listed in any published Erben list, but was described in a city newspaper. It was a two-manual organ, and the first for the congregation. It was installed in the 18th-century wood frame church which was heavily damaged by fire in 1849, likely damaging or destroying the Erben. The church was replaced with an imposing granite structure seating 1,100, designed by Leopold Eidlitz and built in 1850. E. & G.G. Hook installed a two-manual organ of 19 registers in 1851, replaced by a 3-manual Hook in 1870.
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit