Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Electrified and new Tellers console added in the 1920s by the Toutijian Brothers. The organ was moved to the present building in 1950-51 by John Swinford. Felix F. Schoenstein and Sons made additions in 1960.
From article in The Tracker (Vol. 27, No. 1, Fall 1982) the organ seems to be a "Size No. 10" by E. & G.G. Hook.
Related Instrument Entries: Rosales Organ Builders, Inc. (1981)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit