Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- Was originally Church of the Good Shepherd when built in 1851. This organ was originally Hutchings-Votey Opus 1518 of 1903. Kurt Roderer rebuilt it in 1972. "Compasses are 61-30, with a wind indicator and disconnected composition pedal." "The facade is elegantly conceived for a rather unusual corner installation."
Related Instrument Entries: Hutchings-Votey Organ Co. (Opus 1518, 1903)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit