Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The organ was originally built as a tracker by Lyon and Healy in 1907 with 10 ranks. It was rebuilt by Kilgen as an electro-pneumatic instrument ca. 1958. Additions came after that by an unknown builder. It was rebuilt by Lauck Pipe Organ Company in 1999. This work included digital stops and an Allen console by Westfield Organ Company.
Related Instrument Entries: Lyon & Healy (1907) , Lauck Pipe Organ Co. (1999)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit