Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ImageorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The organ was originally built by Schantz with five ranks for the congregation's previous sanctuary. Mutchler relocated the organ to the new facility and added three ranks. All the pipes are located in the chamber to the left of the chancel. The right chamber is used for storage.
Related Instrument Entries: Schantz Organ Co. (Opus 113, 1951)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit