Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified from information through online forms only in part due to electronic error: -- "In 1952-1953, during a major renovation of Stone Chapel, the organ was removed from the case which was located front and center of the chapel above a raised choir loft, case discarded, and organ installed in two side chambers. The raised choir loft was dismantled, case discarded, and a flat chancel constructed with English-style choir. A new consold was purchased. The Great was enclosed with the Choir, and the Pedal divided between Swell and Great-Choir enclosures. No tonal changes were made to the organ at this time, but tremulants were added to both the Great and Choir divisions, and Standard 16,8,4, Unison Off couplers were added between and for all manual divisions, with standard 8,4 between all manual divisions and pedal. At this point, the tubular pneumatic action was done away with and the original chests converted to electro-pneumatic, and the pedal division was extended to 32 notes."
Related Instrument Entries: Lyon & Healy (1906) , Jerry L. Dawson (1990) , Quimby Pipe Organs, Inc. (2006)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit