Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
The original builder was an unknown builder (1829).
Status Note: There 1995.
Moved from St. Thomas a Beckett, Canton, MI. The decorating of the case pipes was done for the installation at Calais by David and Katherine Wallace. Additional restoration of the center crown by Wallace & Co. was scheduled for mid 1996
Related Instrument Entries: Unknown Builder (1977ca.) , Dana Hull (1981ca.) , C. P. Graves (1891)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit