Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- Organ was converted to electric action in 1948, part of the pipes moved to chambers behind the original case and facade pipes. Organ removed in 2006 by Martin Ott; Ott's opus 110 will replace it but will retain the facade and most of the original pipes on new electric slider chests, to be completed in 2008.
Related Instrument Entries: Martin Ott Pipe Organ Co. (Opus 110, 2008)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit