Olympic Organ Builders
1977

Originally George Jardine & Son (1875ca.)

Holy Rosary Catholic Church

Sanctuary

657 Daley Street
Edmonds, WA, US

15 Ranks - 761 Pipes
Instrument ID: 3508 ● Builder ID: 4680 ● Location ID: 3338
⬆️ These are database IDs that may change. Don't use as academic reference.VIEW STOPLIST

Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit

IMAGES

Category:
Only show images in a specific category ☝️

No images are available. If you have pictures of this instrument, please consider sharing them with us.

Something missing?Add Image

STOPLISTS

Selected Item:
View additional stoplist entries if they exist ☝️

Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit

CONSOLES

Selected Item:
View additional console entries if they exist ☝️

Builder: Unknown
Position: Keydesk Attached
Design: Traditional With a Keyboard Cover That Can Be Lifted To Form a Music Rack
Pedalboard Type: Flat Straight
Features:
2 Manuals (56 Notes)25 Note Pedal3 Divisions14 Stops16 RegistersMechanical (Unknown) Key ActionMechanical Stop Action✓ Coupler Thumb Piston(s)

Stop Layout: Drawknobs in Horizontal Rows on Terraced/Stepped Jambs
Expression Type: Balanced Expression Shoes/Pedals (Details Unknown)
Combination Action: None
Control System: Unknown or N/A

Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit

DETAILS

Switch between notes, documents, audio, and blowers ☝️
This instrument is: Not Extant and Not Playable in this location

Database Manager on November 29th, 2008:

Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- The original Great 4' Harmonic Flute was replaced with a II Mixture, and the original Swell 8' Oboe Gamba was replaced with an 8' Trumpet. The Swell to Great coupler is actuated by mechanical On/Off pistons in the Swell keyslip. Source: extant, relocated organ.


Database Manager on December 30th, 2005:

Updated through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Free-standing and encased with an attached, projecting keydesk. 3-sectional façade contains 21 pipes arranged: 3-15-3. Only one pipe in each of the two sections of 3 are speaking pipes, but all 15 in the center flat are speaking for a total of 17 speaking pipes of the Great 8' Open Diapason en façade.


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

The original builder was Geo. Jardine & Son (c. 1875).


Database Manager on October 30th, 2004:

From Masonic Temple, Port Henry c. 1978. Rebuild. Sold to St. Thomas, Lynnwood, WA c. 1981.

Related Instrument Entries: Richard L. Bond (1984) , George Jardine & Son (1874)

Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit

Pipe Organ Database

A project of the Organ Historical Society