Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Identified through on-line information from Stephen Hall. -- The organ was built for a previous sanctuary by Murray M. Harris in 1912. It was moved to the Betts Chapel in the new church complex in 1930.
Related Instrument Entries: Murray M. Harris (Organ Co.) (1912)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit