Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through information received from Daniel O Weilby, Vidor, Texas: -- The chests were releathered in 1955. This instrument was moved to the current church building in 1966 by Otto Hoffmann with the assistance of Jan Rowland, who grew up in the area. When it was moved from its original installation to the new auditorium, it was repaired, revoiced and added to. The console was replaced about 1967.
Identified by James R. Stettner through information from the Estey Opus List, published in The Boston Organ Club newsletter, 1973-1979.
Related Instrument Entries: Otto Hofmann (1966)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit