Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
According to the 'Worship' page of the Cathedral website, "The first organ was a three-manual, hand-pumped pipe organ built in 1868 by the E. and G.G. Hook Company. It was placed in the "west end� gallery. The instrument was rebuilt and relocated in the area now occupied by the Lady Chapel in 1908. The Wangerin Organ Company of Milwaukee returned the organ to the gallery at the time of its second rebuilding in the 1940s."
Updated through online information from David Bohn. -- Congregation closed in 1870's or 1880's; building (including organ) purchased by the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee, and renamed All Saints Cathedral.
Identified from company publications as edited and expanded in The Hook Opus List 1829-1935, ed. William T. Van Pelt (Organ Historical Society, 1991).
Related Instrument Entries: Unknown Builder (1908) , Wangerin Organ Co. (1940s)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit