Something not quite correct?Suggest an Edit
Something missing?Add Image
Something missing or not quite correct?Add StoplistorSuggest an Edit
Something missing or not quite correct?Add ConsoleorSuggest an Edit
Sunday School organ is to be blown from the main organ blower, as well as from its own separate blower, a trap valve to be provided.
Church opened 1913. Organ was in one chamber on the left side of the chancel, with Solo & Echo divisions in the tower (behind balcony). In 1913 church member and organ technician Burgess Ramos combined the church and Sunday School organs by placing the two Sunday School organ manuals atop the four-manual church console. Austin rebuilt the whole thing in 1953. The main part of the Austin remained in place, minus console, when a Rieger organ was installed in the balcony in 1974. Both were destroyed by fire in 1994.
Information identifying this instrument from the Austin Organs, Inc. website, accessed December 16, 2004: http://www.austinorgans.com/organ-research.htm.
Related Instrument Entries: Austin Organs, Inc. (Opus 418A, 1953)
Something missing or not quite correct?Add NoteorAdd WebpageorAdd Cross ReferenceorSuggest an Edit